Thursday, May 31, 2012

Motivation to Move: 7 Fabulous Fitness Quotes

If you read my last blog post, you'll know I'm quite fond of Twitter for staying up to date on fitness trends and information. It's also a great source of motivation for me. At least once a week, someone tweets a quote that makes me stop and marinate... and then wonder in awe at either the sheer simplicity and/or brilliance of that nugget of wisdom.

In no particular order, here are some of my favorite fitness quotes that I've gleaned from Twitter. Here's hoping they motivate you to push a little harder on your fitness journey.


If your goal doesn’t excite you and scare you at the same time, you need a bigger goal.  - Charli Cohen
You can't outtrain a bad diet. - Todd Durkin
Methods are many, principles are few, methods often change, but principles never do. - Alwyn Cosgrove

Biceps don't grow on trees. - Fit Studio

I started thinking about exercise as an investment in myself instead of a chore. - Michelle Obama

You're only one workout away from a better mood. - Anytime Fitness

If you don't focus on your ass, no one else will. - Charli Cohen
Which quote is your favorite? What other words of wisdom motivate you in your fitness quest? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment